A MESSAGE TO OUR MYSTORAGE CUSTOMERS
We hope you and your families are staying healthy and safe during this difficult time. As concern continues regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are making every effort to keep our self storage facilities as clean and safe as possible. Your health and the health of our employees is paramount.
We are open and plan to continue to operate while taking every precaution recommended by the Governor, President and CDC. Our daily cleaning procedures were already very thorough, however given the current situation, we have elevated our cleaning practices to keep our storage facilities safe and welcoming places for everyone. These additional measures include increasing the frequency of cleaning our office/retail area, bathrooms, hallways, door handles, light switches, key pads, elevators and all other high touch areas. Our employees have been and will continue to use best health practices such as social distancing of 6’ (includes not shaking hands), washing their hands frequently, staying home when not feeling well and utilizing disinfectant wipes.
Rental and Payment Options
In an effort to promote social distancing and make it easier and safer for everyone we are offering the following quick options:
Rent A Storage Unit Options
- Rent online at mystoragecenters.com
- Curbside rentals by pulling your car up and calling the phone number posted on the door
- Reserve a storage unit by calling the property or reserving online
- Online at mystoragecenters.com
- Payment by phone. mystorage will waive the $5.00 Convenience Fee for payments by telephone
- Curbside payment by pulling your car up and calling the phone number posted on the door
We will continue to monitor the situation and put the best interests of our customers and employees first.